Returns & Refunds
Gosselin wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you want to return or exchange an item, we will be glad to do it, within the delays specified below. This is part of Gosselin's Guaranteed Satisfaction policy.
Returns and refunds policy
The time limit for a return or a refund
- For any product: 14 days following the purchase date
- For online purchases, time is counted from the delivery date.
Any claim for an item that is missing, broken, or non-functional on delivery must be made within two (2) days following the delivery date.
- Any item must be returned in its original condition, including its original packaging, accessories, and manuals
- Items must be inspected by a Gosselin employee before any refund
- Gosselin reserves the right to charge the client for any missing, broken, or damaged item
- Returned articles must be brought with the original invoice
- Refund is made on the same payment method used for the initial purchase
How to return a product
- You may return or exchange an item by going directly at the Gosselin store of your choice, along with a copy of the original invoice received at the store (or by email for online purchases), and and at least one piece of official ID, as well as the credit card used to complete the transaction.
- If your purchase was made online, you can also return an item by contacting the Gosselin Customer Service.
As soon as we have received and inspected the item(s) returned, we will process to refund it and send you a confirmation email.
Need some technical help with your new products?
If you are having technical problems with your new product, please contact Gosselin Customer Service before returning the product.